- Written and illustrated by Roger Yepsen, accomplished artist, writer, gardener, and researcher. Mr. Yepsens books include A Celebration of Heirloom Vegetables (Artisan, Workman Publishing), Berries, and Apples (both by W.W. Norton & Company)
- Includes 49 of the most interesting apple varieties grown in Northeastern orchards. The range includes the following US states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey
- Entries include descriptions of historical origin, flavor, texture, skin thickness, fragrance, juiciness, seasonality, and longevity
- Sidebar information on how to preserve, nutritional value, best varieties for baking, and more
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″. Perfect for road trips to orchards or farm stands, glove compartments, or trip to the grocery store
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know.
- UPC code: 740620901881
- Our item code: AN-188
Favorite Apples of the Northeast Guide
Shipping calculated at checkout.