- 45 species commonly found in the bay, including both saltwater, brackish, and freshwater species
- Includes preferred bait and edibility index for each species, as well as detailed text prepared specifically for bay fishermen
- Includes detailed map of the Chesapeake with best places to fish from piers, surf, and shore, launch a boat, or hire a guide
- Illustrations by Diane Peebles, nationally known illustrator
- Species selection and text by Jerry Frank, local Chesapeake expert, and Dr. Bob Shipp, Professor of Marine Science at University South Alabama
- Indestructible lamination – water and beach proof
- Instant access to just what you need to know. Perfect for boat or tackle box.
- UPC: 740620900471
- Our item code :FCB-147
Fishes of the Chesapeake Bay
Shipping calculated at checkout.