Chrome Endurance II 135 Open Dial Barometer
The Endurance II 135 Chrome Open Dial Barometer is a holosteric or aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Temperature compensated, fully adjustable aneroid movement.
• Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Thermometer displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.
• Maintenance free, ultra-hard finished guaranteed to NEVER tarnish.
• Weather resistant.
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel.
• Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass