Chrome Endurance II 105 Open Dial Barometer
Light, strong and durable, the Endurance II Chrome Open Dial Barometer is a holosteric or aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish guaranteed to NEVER to pit, peal, flake, rust or tarnish.
• Weather resistant.
• Beveled glass crystal.
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel.
• Single wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (#105SM & #105SB).
• Inch and millibar scales. Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Lifetime warranty on finish and movement.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass