The Admiral Barometer is a true traditional maritime instrument that features a slim profile case and large dial. The case of the barometer has a screw bezel which allows easy access to components for adjustments and is created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.
• Fully adjustable aneroid movement with inch and millibar scales.
• Calibrated for altitudes to 1,500' above sea level.
• Forged brass, polished and lacquered.
• Front opening screw bezel allows easy access to movement.
• Instructions and mounting hardware included.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass