Chrome Plated Atlantis Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
Our most traditionally styled ship's clock, The Atlantis Chrome Bell Clock strikes every half hour in the classic ship's 8-bell cycle. The screw bezel allows easy access to the German quartz bell movement and silencer switch when the unit is mounted. The clock casing is created from chrome-plated solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered. This chrome bell clock is a beautiful addition to your boat when mounted to the bulkhead or to any office or home when displayed on one of our mahogany finished clock bases.
• Solid, chrome-plated forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered.
• Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle that rings every half hour, Bell silencer switch.
• Precision quartz movement.
• Provided with AA battery
• Instructions and mounting hardware.
• Lifetime warranty on movement.
We Also Recommend
Endurance II 135 24 Hour Radio Room Clock
Endurance II 135 Time & Tide Clock