Barometer houses a highly reliable, temperature compensated, aneroid movement. This classic brass barometer looks stunning mounted on a bulkhead or wall with any of the companion Atlantis clocks. The traditional forged brass case with screw bezel allows easy access to barometer components for adjustment.
• Solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered.
• Fully adjustable, temperature compensated anerorid movement with inch and millibar scales.
• Inch and Millibar scales.
• Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500' above sea level.
• Instructions and mounting hardware.
• Lifetime warranty on movement.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass