Atlantis 8-Day Ship's Bell Clock
The Atlantis 8-Day Wind brass Ship's Bell Clock houses a key wound, 11-jewel ship's bell clock movement with bell silencer switch. Everything about this clock rings true to the nostalgic mariner who enjoys the weekly routine of key winding and the charming sound of the chiming bells. The screw bezel allows easy access to the movement for winding and any other adjustments. The clock case is created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.
• Solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered.
• Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour.
• Precision 11-jewel bell clock movement.
• Bell silencer switch.
• Battery not required, must be key wound weekly.
• Lifetime warranty on movement.
We Also Recommend
Endurance II 135 24 Hour Radio Room Clock