Atlantis Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
Our most traditionally styled ship's clock, The Atlantis Quartz Ships Bell Clock strikes every half hour in the classic ship's 8-bell cycle. The screw bezel allows easy access to the German quartz bell movement and silencer switch when the unit is mounted. The clock casing is created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered. This quartz ships bell clock is a beautiful addition to your boat when mounted to the bulkhead or to any office or home when displayed on one of our mahogany finished clock bases.
• Solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered.
• Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle that rings every half hour, Bell silencer switch.
• Precision quartz movement.
• Provided with AA battery
• Instructions and mounting hardware.
• Lifetime warranty on movement.
We Also Recommend
Endurance II 135 24 Hour Radio Room Clock
Endurance II 135 Time & Tide Clock