Endurance II 135 Comfortmeter
Light, strong and durable, the brass Endurance II 135 Comfortmeter monitors both temperature and humidity either indoors or outdoors. This instrument is designed to indicate perfect comfort conditions when both hands cross in a limited area of the dial, the COMFORT Zone. The thermometer, displayed on the left side of the dial, displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity on the right.
• Displays relative humidity and temperature (in Fahrenheit and Celsius).
• Mainteneance-free, ultra-hard finished guaranteed to NEVER tarnish.
• Weather resistant. Beveled glass crystal.
• Traditonal porthole front opening bezel.
• Mounting methods for boat or shore.
• Provided with instructions and mounting hardware.
• Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass