Endurance II 135 Barometer & Thermometer
Light, strong and durable, the brass Endurance II 135 Barometer/Thermometer is a combination instrument that conveniently melds barometric pressure and temperature in one place. The barometer at the top of the dial is a holosteric or aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level. The thermometer in the lower portion of the dial displays both Farhenheit and Celsius scales.
• Temperature compensated, fully adjustable aneroid movement.
• Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Thermometer displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.
• Maintenance free, ultra-hard finished guaranteed to NEVER tarnish.
• Weather resistant.
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel.
• Lifetime warranty.