Endurance II 115 Open Dial Barometer
Light, strong and durable, the Endurance II 115 Open Dial Barometer in brass finish is a holosteric or aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Temperature compensated, fully adjustable aneroid movement.
• Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Maintenance free, ultra-hard finished guaranteed to NEVER tarnish.
• Weather resistant, beveled glass crystal with O ring seal.
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel.
• Wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (115SM & 115SB).
• Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass