Endurance II 105 Comfortmeter
Light, strong and durable, the Endurance II Comfortmeter in brass finish monitors both temperature and humidity either indoors or outdoors. This instrument is designed to indicate perfect comfort conditions when both hands cross in a limited area of the dial, the COMFORT Zone. The thermometer, displayed on the left side of the dial, displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity on the right. Monitors temperature and humidity. Indicates comfort zone. Maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish guaranteed to NEVER to pit, peal, flake, rust or tarnish. Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch. Weather resistant. Traditional porthole front opening bezel. Beveled glass crystal. Mounting methods for boat or shore. Single wood base in black or mahogany finish available separately (#105SB & #105SM). Lifetime warranty on finish and movement. Available in 3 sizes.
• Maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish guaranteed to NEVER to pit, peal, flake, rust or tarnish.
• Weather resistant.
• Beveled glass crystal.
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel.
• Single wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (#105SM & #105SB).
• Monitors temperature and humidity, indicates comfort zone.
• Lifetime warranty on finish and movement.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass