Endurance 125 Comfortmeter
The brass Endurance Comfortmeter displays both temperature and humidity on a generous size dial showing conditions that are ideally “comfortable.” The thermometer displays temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius on the left scale, and the hygrometer shows % of relative humidity on the right. This thermometer hygrometer is weatherproof and designed for outdoor use. It is part of the Endurance Collection which is an extensive line of nautical instruments that feature several remarkable benefits. All instruments in the Endurance Collection have a maintenance-free, ultra-hard finish guaranteed to NEVER tarnish. The patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System eliminates the need for visible mounting screws and is easily removed for necessary adjustments
• Mainteneance-free, ultra-hard finished guaranteed to NEVER tarnish. Patented Slide-n-lock™ Mounting System, no visible mounting screws, easy removal for adjustments and battery replacement. Beveled glass crystal. O-ring seated behind glass for weatherproof construction. Included AA Battery. Lifetime warranty on finish and movement. United States Patented #8,381,585 / #8,925,381.
• Displays temperature in both Fahrenheit & Celsius
• Hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity
• Patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System
• O-ring seated behind glass for weatherproof construction
• Maintenance free, ultra-hard finished guaranteed to NEVER tarnish.
• Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass