The Anniversary Barometer houses a highly reliable and accurate double diaphragm German aneroid movement. Forged from solid brass that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered, the distinctive dial of this barometer is intricately etched to create a rich, subtle pattern. The opening in the center of the dial allows you to see the intricate inner workings. The Anniversary Barometer is an eye-catcher whether mounted on a wall, boat bulkhead or placed in the Anniversary Wood Base (107B). Each Anniversary Barometer is marked with a unique serial number and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
• Highly reliable and accurate double diaphragm German aneroid movement.
• Displays in both inches of mercury and millibars.
• Temperature compensated and calibrated for altitudes up to 3,500 feet above sea level. Lifetime warranty on movement.
• Created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered.
• Includes instructions and mounting hardware.
• Lifetime warranty on movement.
• Hand assembled in USA.
We Also Recommend
Vermont Weather Station, Living Finish Copper
Grande View Rain Gauge, Satin Nickel Finish
Vermont Grande View Rain Gauge, Living Finish Brass