Anniversary 8-Day Ship's Bell Clock
The Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock is a robust clock that resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell cycle, ringing every half hour. The handcrafted German Hermle 11-jewel, key wound ship’s bell movement (with bell silencer) is housed in a solid forged brass case that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered. The distinctive dial is intricately etched to create a rich and subtle pattern. Each Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock is marked with a unique serial number. When placed in the Anniversary Wood Base (107B) the clock is a stunning mantle timepiece. A lifetime warranty, Key, complete mounting hardware and instructions are included.
• Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour.
• Handcrafted German Hermle 11 jewel, key wound movement with bell silencer.
• Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments.
• Battery not required, must be key wound weekly.
• Includes instructions and mounting hardware.
• Lifetime warranty on movement.
• Hand assembled in the USA. Created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered.
We Also Recommend
Endurance II 135 24 Hour Radio Room Clock
Endurance II 135 Time & Tide Clock