Anniversary Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
The Anniversary Quartz Ship’s Bell Clock is a robust clock that resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell cycle, ringing every half hour. The precision quartz ship’s bell movement (with bell silencer switch) is housed in a solid forged brass case that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered. The distinctive dial is intricately etched to create a rich and subtle, pattern. Each Anniversary Quartz Ship’s Bell Clock is marked with a unique serial number. When placed in the Anniversary Wood Base (107B) the clock is a stunning mantle timepiece. A two year warranty, AA battery, complete mounting hardware and instructions are included.
• Traditional Ship's 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour.
• Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments.
• Precision Quartz Ship's Bell movement with bell silencer switch.
• Solid, forged brass case, hand-polished & lacquered
• Optional Mahogany wood base available separately (107B)
• Two year warranty
• Hand assembled in the USA.
We Also Recommend
Endurance II 135 24 Hour Radio Room Clock