Endurance II 135 Time & Tide Clock
Light, strong and durable, the brass Endurance II 135 Time and Tide Clock features a traditional front opening porthole style case that houses a combination quartz time and tide clock movement. The easy-to-read dial displays a standard 12-hour clock face that tracks time to the second while a fourth red hand indicates the current position of the tide. This tide and time clock is constructed of the same high luster, maintenance-free, ultra-hard finish that is a hallmark of the popular Endurance collection. (Note the tide sector averages the Atlantic lunar tide cycle. It will work for other tidal bodies of water but will need to be re-set more frequently.)
• Time and Tide clock movement.
• Mainteneance-free, ultra-hard finished guaranteed to NEVER tarnish.
• Weather resistant. Beveled glass crystal.
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel.
• Mounting methods for boat or shore.
• Provided with AA battery, instructions and mounting hardware.
• Lifetime warranty.
We Also Recommend
Endurance II 135 24 Hour Radio Room Clock